Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
The level 2 accreditation is needed for a vet to write a health certificate for any type of bird, exotic animal or livestock. Level one accreditation is limited to dogs and cats.
That sort of limits where VT falconers are going. The last vet willing to even see BOP within 3 hours of here is getting ready to retire.