Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
The level 2 accreditation is needed for a vet to write a health certificate for any type of bird, exotic animal or livestock. Level one accreditation is limited to dogs and cats.
I live an hour away from a very large city - St Louis. Yet I know of only one vet who has the certification. This is something that most vets do not worry with because it isn't worth their time to acquire. It's a growing problem and more and more becoming a real issue when deciding whether to sell my birds to those in states that require certificates.