I've wanted to fly one of these for a long while, but an unexpected transfer to the east coast woodlands forces sale. Droned to 1,000', lure stoops, has taken wild mallard and pheasant. Flew well between 890-930 grams in winter. Feather perfect, Marshall track pack and tail mount installed. Great as a game hawk or for abatement.

I need to get this bird to her new home by the end of November. I will be driving from Southern California through Arizona, New Mexico, panhandle Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania during the first week of December and can meet off the interstate in those states. If shipping required, buyer is responsible for air freight, health certificate, and $100 refundable crate deposit. Message me for pictures and details about the bird. This is a great opportunity to acquire one of these relatively rare, hard-hitting hybrids at a great price.

Asking $1700 obo. Cash preferred, but will consider trade for parent-raised goshawk (either sex, any type) or promise of next year's captive-bred bird.