I've been interested in falconry for a few years, but haven't had the time to sit down and really start researching it or talk to experienced falconers. I finally am able to do so, and am just getting started.

I'm a teen living in the beautiful state of North Carolina. I enjoy working with animals, their husbandry and behavior particularly interest me. I also enjoy the outdoors; activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, and more. Falconry seems to be extremely interesting, the complexity of both having to care for, train, and manage a bird while studying the sport and spending extensive amounts of time outside is appealing to me. It truly is a respectable sport, I admire it.
I am also interested in learning the proper way to handle birds of prey, because some day I would like to be a USDA licensed educational animal exhibitor, or get a job working with birds of prey.

I'm here to learn everything I can about falconry. I'd love to talk with some people about it too, so feel free to message or email me about it.