Thread: Salutations and Questions from a greenhorn in Idaho

Question Salutations and Questions from a greenhorn in Idaho

Hello all!

I am very excited to be here, just beginning my first steps into the world of falconry and couldn't be more excited! I have a nearly endless list of questions (I hope that's par for the course with new people in this lifestyle). My first question being: how can I get my questions answered? I've already reached out to the local falconry club near me and have been waiting for a reply, so far nothing yet. Anyway, I'm doing all the research I can via books and videos, would really like to get a sit down, face to face chat with a veteran to answer everything. Looking forward to growing in this amazing culture!

Sincerely, Nick

Welcome to NAFEX, Nick!

You might want to check out the website noted below. Lots of good information to read and look over. You will also find TONS of threads on this site that you can read and learn from.

www.themodernapprentice.com

Enjoy your journey into falconry!
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Thank you so much Deb!
    -Nick

Nick, try the Search on this forum as most apprentice questions that have been asked are out there if you look them up in the Search. Also, there is an Apprentice section, I would suggest just going through those threads as they will answer a lot of those questions swirling around in your head. If then, you have something you couldn't find, definitely ask and you will get your answer. Good luck and have fun!
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information