Thread: Photobucket thread help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Photobucket thread help

With photobucket deleting photos is there a way to save the threads with photos that are still up? I posted several years on my peales peregrine Kate blog style, I just checked and the photos are still there. I really would like to preserve these memories for myself. These were my personal log as well as shared, and in future years I would like to go back and reread and see the pics. Can all these threads with pics be saved to a thumbdrive? I am something of a Luddite, help would be appreciated.

This also reminds me to thank Chris again for saving all this after the site crashed. I really appreciate that effort and need to remind myself to send him some sponsorship support
    Ross Dirks
    Pheasant hawker in NW Iowa

I don't think photobucket is deleting photos, just changing how/where they are stored which leads to links that no longer work. Have you logged into p-bucket to see if they are there? All mine are.

As far as threads being saved, i don't think there is a way. Would have to defer to chris.
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

Thread Information