Quote Originally Posted by dboyrollz76 View Post
One of apples strongest features as of right now that it has over Android is device security. In the past Apple devices had bugs that would allow a person to access the phone contents. Making it possible for someone to steal your phone access all your information and reset and keep and use your phone. Other than the recent chip flaw discovery Apple has had the tightest security after all of its updates. The expected update to fix the chip flaw actually is turning out to be s blessings for Apple now that they are in the process of updates that utilize this flaw as a secondary security feature. The chip flaw allows for the phone to send to different security protocols at the same time. Providing tighter security!
Android on the other hand, I can take any android device you want and access everything, erase every. And do what I wish. Set it up on windows if you like. The Android phones are great phones, but they are technically all the same.
And for those of that are thinking, your stuff is safe because of your google account security that it won’t let anyone access your stuff with out a password. Screw Google who needs them anyway! Sure your phone is locked by Google account. But the Android os is not completely integrated into google. Reason to many manufacturers to many designs. Not enough One Os for all android. Google has a while to go if it’s possible to get everyone on the same page.
With Apple you have safari browser, Apple account and a totally intergrated IOS and security. But Android has more game and apps. Oh, man they got me!
Keep on drinking the kool-aide there Derek......