Quote Originally Posted by dboyrollz76 View Post
Exactly, if you remember correctly a comment from Apple. Was we’ve worke very hard to tighten our security and that the software that would be needed to crack it has not been developed. The only reason the FBI was able to gain access to the phone was because it was running a older version of iOS that had a bug that would allow you to access the phone through the accessory screen. By goin into your camera access your photos send a photo as a text to access the home screen. But that bug is long dead now. There’s a new Apple challenge coming soon because of the chip flaw. Whoever can find away to get into or access a new locked iPhone, buy finding a bug or flaw. Gets 1million cash.
The big security issues with iOS devices have nothing to do with stored information. The red flag issues had to do with being able to remotely access things like the camera without the owner's knowledge. I would never store anything important on a phone or a post it note that I carry in my pocket. Once it is out of your possession all best are off no matter who made the device.