Thread: Getting out of falconry sale

Default Getting out of falconry sale

Books:

The Passage Merlin - good condition - $50

The Flying of Falcons - good condition - $70

North American Falconry and Hunting Hawks - new version with two books - good condition - $80

Game Hawking at its Very Best - Excellent condition, still wrapped, signed version - $200

Hoods:

I have 5-6 hoods in various sizes by various makers. Most of them are Dutch style and were purchased from Western or Mikes, one was commissioned by Ray Gilbertson for a female peregrine. Sizes range from Merlin to Gyr. I will count them and get more information later; but, I know I've got close to $500 in them. I'd like to get $250 for the lot, including shipping. Most are in great shape and unused. $250 would probably be a score for someone if they're willing to roll the dice and buy them before I get pictures and more information posted.

Traps:

I have 2 John Graham noose carpets - one is painted green and one is painted a deadgrass color. They are his new design with a very slick way to put a pigeon on them. The nooses are lightning fast and hold tight while still being easy to open back up. I paid $125/ea for them. Looking for $100/ea or $150 for the pair. They have hardly been used.

I have this Phai trap from Western:

https://www.westernsporting.com/FE32...L26062607.html

I'll sell it for $75 + I'll split actual shipping with the buyer.

Perches:

I have this 2 in 1 bow perch from Western:

https://www.westernsporting.com/FE21...-24180429.html

I'll sell it for $125 shipped.

I have several other block perches that I'll be listing later once I figure out a price. I also have a bunch of other items that I'll be listing once I can get home and take an inventory.

Giant (mini) hood:

I have one of the aluminum miniature giant hoods that a NAFEX member was making and selling several years ago. I'm afraid I've lost the key to it; but, if someone is handy, I'm sure replacing the locking mechanism would be both easy and cheap. I'll sell it for $150 shipped.

Dog Collar:

I have the Garmin Alpha system with the handheld and the collar. I'll still be hunting my GSP; but, I don't need this system anymore. I'll sell it for $650 shipped including the box and everything it came with.

All of these prices, with the exception of the phai trap, include shipping via UPS. I will ship the first business day after receiving PayPal funds and send tracking once UPS picks them up. I'd like PayPal Friends & Family or PayPal + 3% to cover the fees. I will make a deal if someone is interested in buying several items. I'd prefer to sell this stuff as soon as possible.
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

The Passage Merlin and The Flying of Falcons are gone.

The hoods and the noose carpets are sold pending funds.
    Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 03-22-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Boomer
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Noose carpets are sold.
    Boomer

Updated list:

Books:

North American Falconry and Hunting Hawks - new version with two books - good condition - $80

Game Hawking at its Very Best - Excellent condition, still wrapped, signed version - $200

Traps:

I have this Phai trap from Western:

https://www.westernsporting.com/FE32...L26062607.html

I'll sell it for $75 + I'll split actual shipping with the buyer.

Perches:

I have this 2 in 1 bow perch from Western:

https://www.westernsporting.com/FE21...-24180429.html

I'll sell it for $125 shipped.

I have several other block perches that I'll be listing later once I figure out a price. I also have a bunch of other items that I'll be listing once I can get home and take an inventory.

Giant (mini) hood:

I have one of the aluminum miniature giant hoods that a NAFEX member was making and selling several years ago. I'm afraid I've lost the key to it; but, if someone is handy, I'm sure replacing the locking mechanism would be both easy and cheap. I'll sell it for $150 shipped.

Dog Collar:

I have the Garmin Alpha system with the handheld and the collar. I'll still be hunting my GSP; but, I don't need this system anymore. I'll sell it for $650 shipped including the box and everything it came with.

All of these prices, with the exception of the phai trap, include shipping via UPS. I will ship the first business day after receiving PayPal funds and send tracking once UPS picks them up. I'd like PayPal Friends & Family or PayPal + 3% to cover the fees. I will make a deal if someone is interested in buying several items. I'd prefer to sell this stuff as soon as possible.
    Boomer

Bow perch from Western has sold.
    Boomer

Mini giant hood has sold.
    Boomer

I also have this micro perch from Mike’s

https://www.mikesfalconry.com/MICRO-...RLIN-p/m21.htm

It’s in excellent condition.

$100 shipped.
    Boomer

Phai trap sold pending funds.
    Boomer

Adding books:

Desert Hawking IV - $50 shipped

Desert Hawking II - $30 shipped

Harris Hawk Revolution - $75 shipped

American Kestrels in Modern Falconry - $20 shipped

Imprint Accipiter II - $50 shipped

Accipitrine Behavioral Problems - $30 shipped

As mentioned earlier, I will give breaks for ordering multiple items. Also open to offers on the Webster book listed originally.
    Boomer

Adding equipment:

Marshall medium tail clip pliers - $25 shipped

Grommet setters for small grommets - unopened, still wrapped, with some grommets inside, the vice grip style - $30 shipped
    Boomer

Imprint Accipiter II and Accipitrine Behavioral Problems have sold.
    Boomer

Desert Hawking IV is sold.
    Boomer

Thread Information