Thread: SW Montana Newb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ray, yes I did. Seems it might be something to give new members though when they sign up. Or maybe if we had a website? Haha
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

I'll admit to being a little disappointed that there wasn't a website, but I'm getting the sense that the question of the website has been a tricky one that has been:

a) a subject of ongoing debate;
    b) something that is perhaps perceived as going against the traditionalist and low profile nature of falconers and the Association's goals;
    c) simply been a low priority given the amount of funds and resources available;
    d) some combination of all of the above;

If any of it's a question of people willing to dedicate the time. Well... at this point I think its likely we'll join and that's an area that even as a newb, I could and would be willing and able to make a contribution. Although, something tells me its more a question of balancing the ease of access to information with weeding out those who are truly serious about the sport.
    Doug Clark
    Anaconda, MT

Thread Information