Thread: SW Montana Newb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DHClark76 View Post
    Thanks for the info Jeff. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was out in the backcountry in the Pintlers for a couple of days. Ray had also provided me some info on the meeting in Belgrade and we are definitely planning on attending. I'm trying to find a couple goods items to submit to the raffle.
    Hi doug,

You are welcome to show up. Don't kill yourself on raffle items! There will be a piece of it that is the "business meeting" that is members only. Apparently there are some by-laws that reflect this kind of stuff, but in the 4 years i've been back in MT and involved in this club, i've never seen them or known they exist. So whatever, there's plenty of time before and after to meet n greet. This is after all, supposed to be fun, i think a lot of people forget that and take things way to seriously.

Look forward to meeting you.
    -JR
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by JRedig View Post
    Hi doug,

You are welcome to show up. Don't kill yourself on raffle items! There will be a piece of it that is the "business meeting" that is members only. Apparently there are some by-laws that reflect this kind of stuff, but in the 4 years i've been back in MT and involved in this club, i've never seen them or known they exist. So whatever, there's plenty of time before and after to meet n greet. This is after all, supposed to be fun, i think a lot of people forget that and take things way to seriously.

Look forward to meeting you.
    -JR
    Jeff,
    Have you ever thought about asking someone for a copy of the MFA By Laws and Constitution?
    Ray Gilbertson-Montana

Hey Ray, can I get a copy of them too! I've been looking for info on the club for a while. I didn't know you were so involved or I would have asked earlier. Dan and I would love to know about membership!!
    Brandi - Montana

Thread Information