Hey Geoff, ole buddy,

I am surprised that you--of all people--would be for censoring what people say on here. And, last I checked this is not an AFC forum. As for what NAFA would do as it pertains to their forum, who knows? But, if they chose to delete attacks upon their organization, that would certainly be within their purview to do so, as it is their forum. When it comes to social media, Freedom of Speech has certain limitations. And, speaking of Freedom of Speech, as long as you have been around and involved with social media, you should know that, if nothing else, it has revealed the imperfections of human nature, and we are who we are, no more, no less, which is not going to change. I used to be like you, as you know, and it took me a loooong time to realize that I was not going to change anyone's mind with my well-thought-out rants; if anything, I was simply pissing people off, which was not my intent, and it is not yours, but people can form very strong opinions about people via these forums having never met them. Just something to think about.

BTW, I have learned a lot from this discussion.

Take care,

Bill Boni