Quote Originally Posted by goshawkr View Post
However, some of the statements made here would not have been tolerated if they had been made over on the NAFA sub forum directed at NAFA. There is not a consistent standard of politeness (on the part of the posters) at the very least.
Geoff,
I am not quite sure what you are talking about. I read the OP and asked a bunch of relevant questions in a respectful way as I did in the previous APC sub forum post on this issue. In both cases my questions were ignored and I was accused not only of being a person who doesn't care about their constitutional rights (which I read as being accused of being ignorant and apathetic) but also of being a troll. So who exactly shows a lack of respect? If you make claims in a public forum and you are not willing to answer questions you may want to try a billboard since that is one way advertising assuming that the person who reads it is disinclined to climb it with a can of spray paint.

You yourself write some pretty terse material and I suspect that those who know you simply write it off as Geoff eschewing the pleasantries and getting down to business. What was said here that was not polite? Or in the words of Ricky Ricardo, "splain Lucy"