Quote Originally Posted by Ryansintx View Post
If ya want split hairs... including the 3.0 version there has to be at least 6-10 compatible ios devices it will run on maybe more. All the different iPhones, the ipad mini, standard, and pro models. That's a fair number of options.

Believe me I'm not thrilled about having to buy not one but two ios devices to run the app, but to me the cost was worth it and then some. (Had to upgrade to a newer ipad when 4.0 came out).

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't be any threads talking about ios emulators. There are a bunch of them out there and I'm sure some of the tech savy Millennials out there could get areovision to run on it. Be worth looking into if you want to run areovision on Android right now.
Ryan S.
I'm not a hair splitter, so,big iPhone, little iPhone, Big iPad,Medium iPad, Small iPad. 5 devices. That's partially sarcasm, but I would rather they release the Droid version, and double that number, or if splitting hairs, increase the number of devices by 25-30% or so. But, is what it is. I got he SE couple years back for GPS, hated it, but GPS worth it.