Quote Originally Posted by rri32701 View Post
You do know first year RT's have like a 80% mortality rate I think I'd want to come back as something with a little better odds.Just sayin!!! Welcome to NAFEX!I know there's a few falconers in the Jax area good luck.
^Hahahahaha! This is why we're friends. I just cracked up at work. Thanks Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by JRedig View Post
if your goal is to just hurry up the 2 year process, you're probably not understanding what this is really about.
100%

~~~~~

I think I've seen both of you on the fb group. That's a great start. Please read the webpage I've been working on and familiarize yourself with the expectations we have of people looking for sponsors: http://flgamehawkers.com/

I am trying to add to this weekly, so read everything and then keep checking up on it. Based on some comments I've seen it clear that at least a few folks have not read any of the available information. I can say that by not having read it, and still posting asking for a sponsor in our group, is only going to hurt you because most folks are well aware I made the website.

Otherwise, welcome to NAFEX. This is a great place to read and learn. Falconry takes time, as I've stressed. It's not going to happen overnight, it may not even happen in the next two years. Be patient, and take this opportunity to learn.