Quote Originally Posted by Montucky View Post
Dan, with all due respect that is pure nonsense. NAFA is the largest falconry member organization in the world nevermind North America. This is a factual statement. NAFA doesnt claim to represent all North American falconers, but has the majority membership with no close second. AFC, as I understand it, has maybe around 100 active members. The fact that NAFA was the catalyst behind legalizing falconry is not like saying the Dolphins won the Superbowl in '73. Its recognizing the key role the organization has and is playing for falconry and falconers. Attempts at denying this is not sacrilege, its just plain factually wrong. Any objective observer would conclude that North American falconry has seen a remarkable trajectory of favorable law, regs and access to wild birds relative to almost any other country.
Hi John. I appreciate your response. Actually I agreed with most of what you said. However, the point I was trying to make was that Nafa doesn't even come close to representing the majority of U.S. falconers. Perhaps 2/3 or more of U. S. licensed falconers aren't Nafa members! I agree that Nafa is the largest falconry organization.

I don't have a problem with you John. We're just having a discussion. I respect you! Again, just to be clear, I said the majority, perhaps more than 2/3's of the U.S. falconry population aren't members of Nafa! That isn't nonsense!