There are not any articles that I am aware of.

However its a fairly simple problem to work up a plan to resolve. Not so simple to implement that plan, but its not particularly tough.

Aggressive goshawks are not fun, and can be a handful. However, the silk lining on that proverbial sows ear is that an aggressive goshawk is never acting out of unadulterated meanness. Its very rare to see sadisim in any non human creature. An aggressive goshawk wants something from you, and they come around fairly well if you consistently show them that they will get what they want if they use their manners. And of course, never give them what they want if they do not use their manners.

The simplest approach to dealing with the aggression on the kill is to figure out how much space she is allowing you before she gets defensive. This will generally be an exact distance. You want to find the distance where she is not showing any aggressive posturing beyond mantling. Stay just beyond this distance, then cross it briefly and then give the Conditioned Reinforcer if she does not act overtly aggressive and then immediately retreat. The act of you retreating is the reward, but if you can toss a tidbit to where she can easily reach it that will not be a bad way to further reinforce the reward. This works without bringing any of the OC toolset into the mix, but using the CR helps solidify the communication.

Another even more powerful way to work on this is to let her train you to back off. For example, if she gives you the stink eye you might take that as a signal that she wants you to go away. Once she learns how to pull your puppet strings the need to bully you will usually fade very quickly. Fighting is very risky in the wild, and only resorted to as a last resort.

Its not really clear to me on what kind of aggression you are seeing in the mew, so I cannot give some specific examples on how to work through that.