I joined a week or so ago, and been reading through a few of the articles posted here.
I'm a member on two other forums, but this is the first I have seen with a few people interested in breeding their own foods.
I started breeding my own rats shortly after I started keeping hawks and currently produce around 50 odd a month. It costs me a small fraction of what it would cost to buy them in from a feed supplier and I have the option of either feeding a thawed rat or freshly killed. (we cant feed live foods in the UK)
I dont have anywhere near the complexity of setups I've seen in the writeups (still use induvidual water bottles) but the auto waterer posts have given me a few ideas on cutting down the water filling I need to do. My compliments to the guys who've put those threads together.

I fly a female Harris Hawk (Jessica), an imprint Male Ferruginous (Mwagi) and I have a pair of imprint Golden Eagles (Saxon and Hedi) currently in an AI program with one of our upcoming breeders here in the UK, with the hope of breeding a male to fly myself when my daughter is old enough to decide if she is prepared to take on a goldie when I'm old and cant care for it anymore.
Considering she's only due to be born at the end of June this year I have a few years to wait :-(
Anyway its clear a lot of work has gone into background articles and totally unselfish contributions by members.
I look forward to contributing.