Thread: Hello - Richmond, VA

Default Hello - Richmond, VA

My name is Jacob Roberts, I am 24 and work in information security but enjoy camping, fishing(best fish was a 74lb blue catfish!), hiking, etc. I am a pre-apprentice, have gone hunting a couple of times but would love to go hunting with anyone in the area. Also if there are any less well known books that are worth a read I am open to suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrobertzz View Post
    My name is Jacob Roberts, I am 24 and work in information security but enjoy camping, fishing(best fish was a 74lb blue catfish!), hiking, etc. I am a pre-apprentice, have gone hunting a couple of times but would love to go hunting with anyone in the area. Also if there are any less well known books that are worth a read I am open to suggestions!
    to NAFEX, Jacob! You've come to the right place, to visit with others who love hawking and for access to tons of valuable stored information on falconry. Good luck on your falconry journey! ENJOY!
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Jacob! You were at the VFA picnic, right? Nice to see you online! Hopefully you can get out some more this fall. If you are in Loudoun, hit me up!
    William Phillips

Thread Information