I am a MA falconer. I a few years ago I was looking into hunting pigeons at a dairy in Vermont and it LOOKED to me that all I needed was my MA falconry licence and a out of state small game licence. Can any knowlageable VT falconer confirm or deny this for me. Or point me toward who I can ask at the state level? The regs were not super clear as I remember. Thanks in advance