Thread: Hello from Central Ohio

Default Hello from Central Ohio

Hello, I new here and just attended the Ohio school of Falconry, Walk with the Hawks. My wife got it for me as a christmas gift s ince she has always known my interest in hawks and falcons. She even went with me to the class, and also enjoyed it. So thats a plus for me!! So I dont have to have the wife talk and getting approval for a new hobby! If there is anyone around the central Ohio area that would be willing to have a new tag along on a hunt or just out flying please let me know as I would love to learn all I can. I'm 51 years old and getting ready to retire from 29 years of law enforcment and going to have more time on my hands! Eager to search the forums here and absorb all the info I can.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Welcome to the forum. I would be willing to take you out , but it would be a long drive. I am curious about the falconry schools. How long, how much class time vs field time, what do they teach? Would you mind sharing your experience?
    Ross Dirks
    Pheasant hawker in NW Iowa

I'm three hours north of you in MI. Welcome to join me on a hunt if you like.
    Isaac

Welcome on board!

Hi Jeff!

Welcome to NAFEX and this amazing sport.

this forum is chalked full of information. Please have a look around and don’t hesitate to ask questions

enjoy the adventure of falconry

Chris
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

I would be ever so grateful to have the opportunity to meet these Wyoming Falconer's you speak of.
    wordle 2

Thread Information