Thread: ePermit Email?

Default ePermit Email?

I saw on Facebook where others received an email from the USFWS in error and I then received another email explaining the accidental emails being sent out. In this email they explained about a new ePermits system that they were about to roll out. I went to their link and it won’t allow me to use my falconry user name or email address to log in. Does anyone know if this is a totally different system from the old ePermits we are using to file our 3-186A’s or has any more info in it besides the vague email they sent us?
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fred,
    I haven't heard to seen anything about this. But it's good to have the #1 poster on NAFEX back and posting!!!!!
    John

I have received them as well. The new system appears to be for other FWS permit holder such as interstate commerce of wildlife and etc.
    Pak

Epermit? It's about time. I hold 5 state and USFWS permits. Falconry (state) Abatement, Falconry School, Propagation, Migratory bird education. I've been waiting for MONTHS and at times 2 years for my renewals. I sent everything in within the time frame, with return receipt, certified mail. Yet, nothing from USFWS, except the un-signed return receipt card coming back in the mail.
    Kitty Carroll -- The Hawk of May

~~ The essence of falconry is not in the flight or the kill,
    but man's relationship with his hawk --- Terance Hanbury White~~

Kitty Carroll -- The Hawk of May

~~ The essence of falconry is not in the flight or the kill,
    but man's relationship with his hawk --- Terance Hanbury White~~

this is the link that works for me..
    Division of Migratory Birds/Falconry Application - Log in

absolutely the worst website ever! I have to read the directions everytime
    Dennis Casteel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmom View Post
    Epermit? It's about time. I hold 5 state and USFWS permits. Falconry (state) Abatement, Falconry School, Propagation, Migratory bird education. I've been waiting for MONTHS and at times 2 years for my renewals. I sent everything in within the time frame, with return receipt, certified mail. Yet, nothing from USFWS, except the un-signed return receipt card coming back in the mail.
    I'm an electrician with my own business. This is par for the course for ANY electrical job I have ever done for ANY form of government, state or federal. Those people don't wear a watch, nor do they have a calendar. They get charged accordingly also.
    Paul Rifle, Colorado
    A lot of birds I've flown have been smarter than a lot of people I have met.

Thread Information