I am a raptor breeder in Region 1 of the USFWS. This region's MBTA permit office has a long history, going back at least 30 years, of acting in an extra legal fashion with the permits that issue, and I have an example of that on my breeding permit. At the moment, I would prefer to not go into those details in a public forum.

However, I have confirmed with a friend of mine who lives in Region 8 that his federal breeding permit does not have the same restrictions that mine does.

Before I fully engage in my discussion with my regional office, I would like to make contact with breeders in all of the other federal regional offices. If someone from those regions can please contact me or if you know the contact info for someone in those regions I would appreciate it if you would please pass that along. I do not want anyone - myself included - subjected to SPAM harvested from the forum, so please reach out to me by private message on this forum, or if you already know my contact info feel free to text/email.

The regions I need to contact are:

• Region 2: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
  • Region 3: Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
  • Region 4: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
  • Region 5: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia
  • Region 6: Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
  • Region 7: Alaska