Thread: Golden {Zoltar} taking a jack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Golden {Zoltar} taking a jack

Jim
    New Mexican

Cool video Jim! Looks like he took a few steps after the first contact and caught the rascally rabbit. Very agile bird.
    I was walking a field out last week and something flushed and Tim was off, I could see the gray back of something running, no there were two of them, in about foot tall grass, then he pulled off and landed in a mesquite, at this time I could see it was two badgers turned and ready to fight. This all takes place in the blink of an eye, and I felt so lucky he passed on this.
    Oscar

Great Video Jim. It really is amazing to me how much ground an eagle covers with a single wingbeat. It doesn't look like it's too close, then he's grabbing the jack. Thanks for taking the time to post it!
    Andy Wahl
    Chico, CA

When Zoltar took off, we were wondering what he was after. We didn't see the jack for a while and then it came into sight. My buddy shot the video, so, its not professional quality, but, good enough.
    Jim
    New Mexican

Very nice. Keep em coming!

It amazes me that the seemingly lumbering flight of a big golden can result in a catch of something as speedy as a hare!

Donna in Nebraska, USA
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Quote Originally Posted by raptrlvr View Post
    When Zoltar took off, we were wondering what he was after. We didn't see the jack for a while and then it came into sight. My buddy shot the video, so, its not professional quality, but, good enough.
    Jim,
    Are the eagles always in that much control that quickly on a jack? If so, their power is just ridiculous isn't it!
    Thanks,
    Wes

Great Video, they do not look like they are moving that fast until you watch the Jack. Thanks for posting
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Thread Information