Thread: 2021 Gry/Peregrine Tiercel

Default 2021 Gry/Peregrine Tiercel

I have a nice 2021 Gyr/peregrine tiercel for sale. Due to health issues I had to stop flying him part way through the season just as we were about to start hawking. He is bred by Dave Jameson and flies around 740 grams. He was trained using traditional techniques (primarily just serving mounting up and away) and quickly achieved regular 500 ft pitches....then put on the drone later to push conditioning and pitch. He has no bad habits: has never landed, hoods nicely, and steps to the ungarnished glove from the weathering perch. Sweet personality and very calm easy handling bird. $1,500 buyers pays for shipping but would prefer not to have to put him on a plane. PM me if interested. J

IMG_1528-1.jpg

IMG_1499 (1).jpg
    John
    Bend, OR

Oh wow that is tempting. Gorgeous bird john, sorry you have to part with him.
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

Yeah - bummer - I should clarify that I didnt stop flying him due to his health - but my health He is fine
    John
    Bend, OR

sold
    John
    Bend, OR

Thread Information