Evan, Wes and Fred... Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I do enjoy doing it, It really makes it worth while when others are enjoy the forum as much as I do. I enjoy doing the upgrades and tweaking the forum. It is a lot of fun for me.. I know, as Wes said, I am a big geek!!!

Evan, I am glad I got it up and running as well. As I said our server had been attacked so it was a matter of time before the forum was. I was just happy it went smooth for the most part. Still ironing out a few bugs but it is getting there, a few more tweaks and she will be back on top again.

I too would like to know more about the social groups. Never used them! Let me know more and we can come up with a plan...

I would like to thank all of the members for being patient. I know it took a little longer than I had anticipated, but I wanted to make sure it went off without a hitch. i tested and retested on another server... So thank you to you all!!! You are what makes NAFEX a great place to come to.