Thread: worked for this one

Default worked for this one

We all gave briar blood before this one came to bag. Its still hot and thick in Alabama and each bunny is a work out to say the least and none come easy. Tazz is a first year harris from Jimmy and has several bunnies and birds to brag about.

Rick
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting what a ride!"

Nice one, Rick.
    Wish I could find a few bunnies for mine. She's learning the squirrels though, and gets a little smarter each time out.
    the consequence of conscience, is that you'll be left somewhere......... swinging in the air.

Rick,
    that is great. sounds like she is kicking butt.. I am with Jimmy, wish we had more bunnies!!

Oh can you post bigger photos?
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Chris, Rick is scared to post bigger photos. If he does, he's afraid everyone will notice that it's the same bunny every time. He got that bunny after he ran over it a few weeks ago. He just re-poses it every few days and says he caught a new one.......
    the consequence of conscience, is that you'll be left somewhere......... swinging in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Chris, Rick is scared to post bigger photos. If he does, he's afraid everyone will notice that it's the same bunny every time. He got that bunny after he ran over it a few weeks ago. He just re-poses it every few days and says he caught a new one.......

I need to figure out how to post bigger photos so I can show everybody your road kills.

I have to admit not real good with the picture thing!

Do I make them bigger on photobucket first?
    Rick
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting what a ride!"

Well, I didn't get a squirrel at Jimmy's meet on Saturday, but if we're counting roadkill now i got a deer on the way out.
    Ross Spafford

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L. View Post
    Rick,
    that is great. sounds like she is kicking butt.. I am with Jimmy, wish we had more bunnies!!

Oh can you post bigger photos?

Hey Chris
    I have just been copying and pasting the pictures from photo bucket.
    They come in small. Yet when I open them on my computer they a large.
    Not sure what I need to do?
    Rick

maybe this will be bigger. I'm such a dumb ass sometimes. I think this worked
    Rick

I can't help rubbing it in!!! I got 5 bunnies to run out of a 8 foot aluminum pipe the other day...-Tim

Tim A.

Tim:
    Any extras please send Mi. way! The West side.
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Thread Information