I havent shared any pics in a while, and I was uploading some stuff into my photobucket tonight and figured I might as well post them!
Here goes, theres a bunch of them!

First off are some pics from a recent OFA meet in Texhoma. We had a really good time, and the OK panhandle never seems to disappoint! Theres a little bit of everything up there.

Walter and I admiring a Bull snake we found on the way up to the meet.

Me getting VERY stuck.....it was not good!

Some Pronghorn

My apprentice Walt with his PFRT after a succesful bunny flight, she had just missed slips on quail, pheasant and a jack within five minutes of this catch!

My PMRT shortly after capture, sporting one of Ken Hooke's hoods He still acts the same way in the hood I have to watch my fingers around him!

And some from todays hawking/training (my bird was on the creance for the first time today!) and we were trying a field we hadnt hawked yet this year. Its still fairly warm here, and theres still quite a bit of foliage but we are making do with what we have!

[

We had a nice chase on a squirrel that got away and she tagged the second rabbit that got up, #5 for her and Walt.

And finally, some of my Gerbils! And Scooter wishing he could eat them These have proven to be great hawk bait