Thread: New Forum Logo

Default New Forum Logo

I would like to thank a good friend named Ben Gibson and fellow falconer for creating NAFEX's new logo. I really like the look of it and the hood is a symbol known to falconry.

I think it says a lot!

Ben thanks my friend!

he also created the new shirts that will be here monday. Cant wait to see what they look like

thank you again

Chris
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

I like it! I want a shirt
    Bryant Tarr
    Hawk Hill Falconry

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Tarr View Post
    I like it! I want a shirt
    Bryant..

thanks.. he did a great job..

the shirts are a surprise... these have been in the works for a while and I finally got it all worked out with him, he out did himself with these... they should be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I will get the details up on those as soon as they arrive.

I cant wait to see them in person
    Chris Lynn

Chris, I really like what Ben did! He is really good at it. He does all of our NCFG stuff. You need to drag his butt on here! LOL I don't get to see Ben much since we live so far apart, but I always enjoy being around him. At one of our picnics he was showing some guys how to make the rolled anklets and I had my coops there and he made a pair for her. You can't find a nicer guy than that! I have always appreciated that.

Save me an X-Large T-shirt! LOL Are any of them long sleave?
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredrickFogg View Post
    Chris, I really like what Ben did! He is really good at it. He does all of our NCFG stuff. You need to drag his butt on here! LOL I don't get to see Ben much since we live so far apart, but I always enjoy being around him. At one of our picnics he was showing some guys how to make the rolled anklets and I had my coops there and he made a pair for her. You can't find a nicer guy than that! I have always appreciated that.

Save me an X-Large T-shirt! LOL Are any of them long sleave?
    Fred,
    the rolled cuffs he does are nice. I am about to put some on my harris! Oh come on mail man!!!

Ben is a great guy and is bad A$$ with some leather. He can make some furniture for sure. His art work is great.

No long sleeve this run. I am just seeing how they do. I will be bringing a some of them to NAFA so I can hook you up there if you would like.

let me know
    Chris Lynn

Chris, I will make a hood with that logo and donate it to the Forum, you can then do as you wish..
    Ken Hooke
    Falconry Hoods International
    "Specializing" in unique, One Piece Hoods

Quote Originally Posted by sakerjack View Post
    Chris, I will make a hood with that logo and donate it to the Forum, you can then do as you wish..

Ken,
    What colors do you have in mind for it? Just curious.
    Thanks,
    Wes

Good looking logo!
    Mike T. ~ N. Florida ~ 2nd year apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by wesleyc6 View Post
    Ken,
    What colors do you have in mind for it? Just curious.
    Hey Wes, HMMM I will start on the hood soon it will likely a larger sized hood that way I can really focus on NAmerica.. Not sure a style but probably a Dutch like the logo, Colors?? once I have it layed out, and I have carved the countries I will just wing it! Will likely add all the glitz to it, Moran washers, center piece highly tooled and it will all be dyed not painted so no chance of cracking it will be a fully functional hood,, perhaps then Chris might auction it off to raise some $$ for the forum,, that is up to him.. and if there is any interest in it..
    Ken Hooke

Great logo. It would make a good decal and/or bumpsticker, but I'm sure you already thought of that.
    Fred Dewey
    "The bird hunting the locust is unaware of the hawk hunting it."

Hey Wes, HMMM I will start on the hood soon it will likely a larger sized hood that way I can really focus on NAmerica.. Not sure a style but probably a Dutch like the logo, Colors?? once I have it layed out, and I have carved the countries I will just wing it! Will likely add all the glitz to it, Moran washers, center piece highly tooled and it will all be dyed not painted so no chance of cracking it will be a fully functional hood,, perhaps then Chris might auction it off to raise some $$ for the forum,, that is up to him.. and if there is any interest in it..
    I can't wait to see it Ken!
    Thanks,
    Wes

Ken,
    WoW Dont know how I missed this post.. You just made my day.. Do as you wish with the colors. I know you will make it perfect. I cant tell you how much that means to me.

I wish you could see the smile on my face

thanks man
    Chris Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L. View Post
    Ken,
    WoW Dont know how I missed this post.. You just made my day.. Do as you wish with the colors. I know you will make it perfect. I cant tell you how much that means to me.

I wish you could see the smile on my face

thanks man
    No problem, my pleasure I have changed my mind already on how I am going to do the artwork for the hood,, colors as I said,, once it is all in front of me I will just go for it,, I rarely have a pre-planned thought for my hoods expecially when it comes to my artistic hoods,, let's see what I can come up with for the forum..
    Ken Hooke

No problem, my pleasure I have changed my mind already on how I am going to do the artwork for the hood,, colors as I said,, once it is all in front of me I will just go for it,, I rarely have a pre-planned thought for my hoods expecially when it comes to my artistic hoods,, let's see what I can come up with for the forum..
    Really looking forward to this!!! I cant wait.

and thank you again
    Chris Lynn

The way it's laid out at the top of the page,with the 3 bird's heads would be a great bumper sticker. Nick

Nick,
    I will do that for sure. I really like the new logo too..
    Chris Lynn

Thread Information