Thread: Forum standards and leadership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Forum standards and leadership

It has to be really tough sticking to your guns with all the strong feelings expressed on a falconry forum.
    But all in all Im pretty impressed at how this forum is managed.
    It has fewer moderators than almost any other forum I see. Yet things stay remarkably civil here.
    Yeah, I sometimes dissagree about threads that get closed, but Im not responsible for keeping things under controll here.
    So instead of getting bitchy (as is my tendency to do LOL) I just want to say that I think you guys (Mods, admin) do better than I would keeping things running smoothly here.
    I also think there are about the best members here as well, that has to help.

Good job guys. Thank you
    Meridith
    "I've spent the better part of the past year as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent."

I agree, great job.
    Ross Spafford

You guys rock!!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Thanks guys.. We all take our turns and do our best to keep things civil and polite. Best of all, 99% of you all do too! Makes for an easy time.

I'll say this, Chris and his webbies make this THE BEST forum for ease of use and options around. It is the model for all others. It costs money to make (and keep) a forum good like this and Chris isn't afraid to put his hard earned $$$$ into this.

Thanks for a great site Chris!

Default great forum

i like very much this forum.courtesy and thoughtful thinking costs nothing.we all have our own opinions but the one thing we have in common is to see falconry survive into the future.keep up the great work.regards bill.

You know I have about had it with all of this touchy feely make everybody feel good about the other guy stuff. What ever happened to real men anyways.. I mean when men were men and woman were woman ..
    since were on the subject . there are a few things I have been meaning to tell you moderators about they way you run this place....

Sorry i was having a moment there guys, just give me a second to get myself together ... I feel better now.. just kidding . you fellas are doing a fine job
    David

Thread Information