Thread: 09 Hunting Harris Hawks from AF.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 09 Hunting Harris Hawks from AF.com

We are excited for the new breeding season at AmericanFalconer.com
    Eggs have been laid and I am now taking names for the wait list. I am producing a limited number (8-10) of harris hawks this year. My goal is to provide quality, not quantity.

My breeding pairs are all proven game hawks. They are solid hunters and are well mannered.

I produce exceptional game hawks. They have taken a variety of game to include crows, pigeons, squirrels, jackrabbits, ducks, and geese to name a few. They are quiet and have an excellent demeanor. Not one of my offspring from last year screamed or became vocal. If you've never heard a screaming harris hawk, you don't want to.

I provide them all with the best diet money can buy. Many breeders cut corners on the diet because they have too many offspring to feed. As I mentioned, I keep my clutch count low as to ensure they all get the best nutrition.

I will be asking 775.00 for males or females plus shipping.

I take any from of payment including credit cards.

I know that times are tough right now and money is tight, so I am offering payment plans as well. Please contact me if you would like to discuss payment options.

please see my breeding project at www.AmericanFalconer.com for more information about it.

*** For all active NAFEX.net members who order a bird from me, I will include a NAFEX.net t-shirt and 5% off of the price of the harris hawk***

Last edited by Chris L.; 02-21-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Thread Information