well to start off my name is Jason I live in Payson AZ. I have flown RTs, HHs, and a coop now going for a new bird this yr. I was referred to this forum by BOARDERHAWK so any complaints should be directed at her its all her fault LOL. I have been a pretty long standing member of the AP site but the more good sites like this one the merrier I am sure that some on here already know me because over the past few weeks of trying to get used to the format of the site I have seen many familiar names. over the next yr I am going to try to get a fruge and start a new eyass coop but we shall see how that goes on finding and getting them. I am a dirt hawker for the most part so I just cant bring myself to fly one of those pointy winged thingies. that and my area doesnt really lend its self to pointy winged thingies. most of the RTs and some of the HHs that I have done I have soar hawked. just figure that it is the best of both worlds. my passage coop I have been flying following on and she has been a sweetheart, but it is time to set her free and start over. I usually only have kept birds for a season or 2 so far and just been playing the field. my brother in law usually flies gos's so I get to watch them as well.