Thank you everyone for the nice welcome. Trust me Fred, I have been searching for a larger freezer on CL's for a few weeks. Richard, Thank for the compliment, and I also have to say I have an excellent sponsor, and some other real knowledgeable falconers, I speak with on a regular basis. Some of them are on this forum also. The aspects that have made my seasons successful are perfecting weight and further more hunger management before hunts and directing her aggression away from me and towards big ol black tail jacks, but more importantly knowing when she is ill and keeping her healthy. I thank her daily for what she has taught me in this short period of time. If I can not do her justice very early on in the season next year while flying a FHH, I will release her when her aggression is lower towards other raptors. Furthermore she will make some good offspring. My goal for the HH is to provide jack baggies for an imprint female Gos in 2010 which is my goal. I am addicted to hunting jacks and feather.