Thread: Horny little Ferrugie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What a good idea! Im sure that will go over very well.
    Evan, I dont have any cows, but you just let me know if you would like to try horse manure. I have a never-ending supply of that and I would be very happy to donate as much as you like.
    Just say the word, I'll get the pitchfork LMAO.
    Meridith
    "I've spent the better part of the past year as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent."

Yea you lot joke away, right now I'd gladly have cowpad's round the office if it meant he would try and use "normal" materials for his nest.
    For some reason he seems to have developed a liking for Cat5 network cable as a suitable nest material.
    Before anyone says anything, ITS NOT SUITABLE and I've had to cast him twice to untangle him once he's got himself wrapped up in a cable.

There are some other updates to this adventure but I'm keeping them to myself for now. No point counting tails till they hatch

Oh I decided its safest to let him hump my foot, I've had those talons in my face before, dont need any "accidents"

PS: For anyone who thinks I leave rat tails lying on the floor, it was a gift from Mwagi. Not sure why he thinks I collect rat tails but he brings me quite a few.
    ~Evan
    You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss! You take the foods outa my cheldrens mouf wif your hacking. I tell FBI.

I might mention that while network cables are a common item in my office, I keep the unused ones in a cardboard box.
    Mwagi has decided the box is like his private little nest supply store. On Sunday I had to retrieve 7 cables that he'd nicked from the box and dragged to his nest in the pen.
    Funniest thing he's done, though I didnt get a picture of it, was trying to drag my laptop case to his pen by one of its carry straps. He couldnt even move it an inch but he spent a good 5 minutes trying.
    ~Evan
    You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss! You take the foods outa my cheldrens mouf wif your hacking. I tell FBI.

If it came to it Evan I'd force AI the red for you mate.
    "The fist is the home of the goshawk, and she should never be allowed to fly quarry from any other position, however tempting it may be to do so when she is well placed"

Hmmm funny you should say that, lets just say, the volumes are small and I could do with a better collection mat and syringe but if Cesca lays eggs without the stimulus of a male around, there's a "chance" they should be fertile.
    I take it you didnt get my text last week? She's a tart only she likes it on an afternoon, Mwagi wants it on a morning!!

PMSL, to think someone suggested I got stiffed with that Redtail. Best £100 I ever spent Hahahahahaha!!
    ~Evan

Nope? Too much time spent looking up arses I'm afraid.....frus
    "The fist is the home of the goshawk, and she should never be allowed to fly quarry from any other position, however tempting it may be to do so when she is well placed"

That explains why you're offering to force AI Cesca.
    Basically she's standing for insemination, screams her head off while she's doing it. I can safely enter the pen even if Mwagi has already set her off, I can touch her cloaca or stick the syringe into it but if I so much as touch her tail or worse her body I get a talon in the hand for my efforts.
    Only thing is she's not showing any interest in the nest. I take sticks in arrange them on the shelf and when I come back she's ripped it all apart. Never seen her so much as standing on the shelf on her own.
    She's doing more than I could possibly have hoped she might do, I dont have a male to stimulate her with so whether she lays eggs or not is up to her.

At least the incubator is free again after Mwagi knocked it off the desk and broke both my peacock/hen eggs.

Hope your imprints are doing their thing by now.
    ~Evan

Thread Information