I have no real reason for doing all this, but if you have a male imprint you might as well try your luck.
Last year my ferru was a bit young, I managed to get him to copulate with the backrest of my chair a few times, but it was always dry.
I did my best to copy the noises he was making during his displays and I guess we did okay.
This year I've been trying the same thing, then the other day I noticed the female red calling and his response to her was instant. Also noticed her voice/calls are much lower than his. I've been trying to copy her (I'm not very good at it and it hurts my voice when I try) for about a week now and the difference in his response is quiet dramatic. He seems to get most excited if I go in with her, get her to call at me, then I come back to the office and carry on as best I can the way she's been calling.
Yesterday we had the sun out and quite frankly Mwagi seemed to think it was "shag evan day"
I must have got jumped at least half a dozen times over the course of the day.
Then this morning, nasty overcast weather and lots of jobs to do on customer sites.
Got home around 2pm and he was calling his head off. Started imitating her and then opened the office door and he was straight on my back, then jumped to my shoulder and finally jumped to my foot.
He spent a good two minutes humping my shoe, then jumped up onto my knee and after about 10 seconds jumped back into his pen.
As I turned my chair back to my desk I noticed he'd left me a little "wet patch" on my trouser leg. (eeeugh!!!)

Not sure where we go from here, the red is parent reared and shows very little "bonding" toward me, I cant even see her laying eggs without the stimulus of a male, and Mwagi is by all accounts more of a "do it in a cup" type bloke. I'm pretty sure he'd end up as hawk food if they were in a pen together.

Its really amazing to see just how gentle he becomes with his feet when he's in this condition. When he comes toward me he almost walks on his hocks with his little feet all closed up into little balls.
He kind of hops up and then holds on with the inside of his legs while he does his thing.
Yea I know its all been done before but its my first time with a large imprint and its pretty interesting to see such gentleness with those feet when I have learned the hard way to have a lot of respect for what those feet can do.
If anyone's interested I'll play around with the IP camera and try and get some of his antics filmed.
Best make sure I dont leave the door to his pen open again in case he ransacks the place for nesting material.

PS: Anyone who comes to visit, the box of tissues on the desk are to clean up after the imprint, freaky little perv that he his!!