very nice dog!! Yeah, i really do love the dog i have. I would get another just like her if i could. She had some health issues with her eyes when i first got her(cherry eye or 3rd eye prolapse) I called the kennels that i got her from to inform them of it. I did not want a refund or another dog, i just wanted to inform them of the issue and watch the pups coming out of those dogs as i was told that it COULD be genetic. The owners of the kennel got very upset with me, and we parted ways on a sour note. I would not buy from them again anyhow, but i hate having bad relations hanging out there like that. To this day i have never gotten a straight answer about whether that condition is genetic or brought on by other variables(dirt in the eye causing infection and then prolapse) Although, at the time my dog had to be treated for the prolapse(both eye's) she had yet to spend anytime in the field(she was only 11 weeks old) doing any serious training(all in the yard with a pigeon or quail wing on a string) anyway, i really enjoy looking at the E.pointers. And like i said Scott, real bird dogs have tails!!! how else are you suppose to see them in the thigh high switchgrass pointing a bird??? lol....