Thread: Photos for WebPage (Wanted)

Default Photos for WebPage (Wanted)

Hello guys,

I’m starting a new web page to support falconers in Portugal and I need good photos to make the header of the page! If someone has good photos that could let me use please let me now!

Photos of birds perched on natural background and photos of leather equipment are preferred but I if someone has good ideas just say so!

This is not a commercial project but a social web for falconer to interact and organize. It will have some support from commercial companies related to falconry to pay working costs!

The authors of the photos will be credited for them and if they want I will put their contact or webpage link on the “recommended pages” section!

Thanks for you time
    Regards
    Pedro
    Pedro Afonso - PT

Stock Images for Free
    http://www.sxc.hu/

Search for hawk, eagle, falcon, etc....

Jeremy

you can also try the "resources and stock images" section on DeviantArt.com.
    Jeff
    Washington DC Area

Pedro, You may use images I've posted. There are several in hunting action pics in the longwing forum. More in Ross' peregrine pics and Denna female redtail in this forum please credit Dean Miller or Joe Spoo as the photographer in any you use. If you need them emailed to you for higher resolution let me know which ones and I'll send them to you. Please keep us informed on Portuguese falconry.
    Ross

Thread Information