Hi everyone..

A friend told me to join this site, saying that it was alot more "on topic" then the IFF and theres alot more proper advice here etc...

the IFF is great but this looks just as great, since i am from ontario

my name is carly, I just turned 15, I currently fly a female harris hawk, and a female kestrel, I am flying my harris throughout the summer and moulting her through the winter, and my kestrel i am flying in late summer, early fall.
my harris is about a year old, and my kessie is turning 4 soon, shes mostly a lure bird, but i plan and getting her on some starling this year, she was my first bird and i have learn't loads from her. shes a darling.

I also ride horses competitivly(western gaming) and train them part time, along with some lessons, i am very busy but its all worth it as i take great enjoyment from it
I personaly have 3 horses,one pure bred arabian, one quarab, and one a registered quarter horse, all together we have 8 horses at the farm.

My harris flys at 930g, to 950, depending on her fitness, as for my kessie she flys at 98g-103g also depending.

I am planning on going to school to become a vet... then specailizing in avian medicene, although my mother would prefere me to take it in equine medicene.LOL.

anyways, I hope you know a little bit about me now,

best of regards,
-Carly