Jim, yes...here is his Update:

Just thought I'd update the List, after numerous attempts, angles and a lot of effort on his & my part I have decided his fear issues of me are not something I am going to overcome without cutting him way beyond my comfort level.

I have found a GREAT new home and I think a "new" face with no emotional baggage will really give V a shot at being salvaged and turned into a decent gamehawk.

I obviously feel I have let the Brunottes down but I spoke with Becky about turn of events and she was very gracious to me...

I am not sure what this season now holds for me...likely I'll pull Cuda out of the Breeding chamber and get her going this week. When the temps get unbearable for her I'll see about grabbing the female imprint Gos and see what she has up her sleeve.

Another chapter is closed and a new one is opened...here's to the future and all it's possibilities!

Btw, John Hofmann from KY on here is the new owner of "V" (I'm sure the birds name will change) so hopefully he will keep us updated on his progress and the outcome of this bird.

(P.S. Chris L. can you "lock" this thread down now that it's closed from my perspective? Thanks)