Thread: NC Peregrine Lottery Info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Jason, I didn't think you had room on your permit for another bird? I guess if you win and I don't, you will have to transfer one of them to me! LOL. .
    I know Fred, you need to stop coming to my house in the middle of the night and counting my birds! Before I start doing the same with you!
    Jason Hausman - AFC Moderator
    Tundra Peregrine Falcon, Red-Tailed Hawk & German Shorthaired Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by jhausman View Post
    I know Fred, you need to stop coming to my house in the middle of the night and counting my birds! Before I start doing the same with you!
    You can come count anytime you want, I only have one bird, the Finnish gos and he will be going back to Ling right after he starts nabbing a few ducks out of the air. I am just disappointed those aplo's and barbary's didn't come to stay with Uncle Fred, where's the love bro?
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I see even residents are required to have a NC falconry license. How much are they? I just pricelined the flight. Very doable. I may have to transfer my CB and trap a female passage. Then I would have a black banded male and black banded female.
    Matt Murray
    Success has a direct relationship with effort.

Quote Originally Posted by murraym View Post
    I see even residents are required to have a NC falconry license. How much are they? I just pricelined the flight. Very doable. I may have to transfer my CB and trap a female passage. Then I would have a black banded male and black banded female.
    Matt, did you mean non-residents? It is only $10 for residents, I am not sure, but I think it is the same for non-residents. Jason can probably tell you.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Matt, did you mean non-residents? It is only $10 for residents, I am not sure, but I think it is the same for non-residents. Jason can probably tell you.

I did mean non-residents. I am excited. I will be putting in today.
    Matt Murray
    Success has a direct relationship with effort.

Quote Originally Posted by murraym View Post
    I know you meant "Non-resident" I do not believe you are correct on this one. That is why they are only asking for your Fed. Permit #. The Lottery is $5. No other costs involved other than travel.

*** and I stand corrected. YES you DO need an NC permit. I think Fred is right that they are just $10. I will double check that and post asap though!

Jason
    Jason Hausman - AFC Moderator
    Tundra Peregrine Falcon, Red-Tailed Hawk & German Shorthaired Pointer

Thread Information