Thread: Introduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Introduction

Hi
    I'm Malcolm, I'm from Northern Ireland. I would class myself as a complete novice, I have a 2 year old MHH (Cal) which I've been flying for two seasons. My main reason for joining this forum is hopefully to learn from you guys (and gals) across the pond. Particulary in relation to Redtails as I just been asked to 'look after' a 12 yearold female RT for a friend.
    Cheers
    M

outhawkn Guest

Default Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by MourneMan
    Hi
    I'm Malcolm, I'm from Northern Ireland. I would class myself as a complete novice, I have a 2 year old MHH (Cal) which I've been flying for two seasons. My main reason for joining this forum is hopefully to learn from you guys (and gals) across the pond. Particulary in relation to Redtails as I just been asked to 'look after' a 12 yearold female RT for a friend.
    Cheers
    M
    Welcome to the forum. There are good number of Red Tail falconers on here. If they cant help you,nobody can! [smilie=eusa_clap.gif]

Thanks outhawkn
    Will browse likely lookin threads to see what I can pick up.
    Cheers
    M

M,
    Welcome to the site. I am sure someone can help you out. Do you have any specific questions regarding RT's? How did you do with your harris this year? I hope you find the site usefull.

Again Welcome and dont hesitate to ask any questions, we have a very friendly group here!!

Oh, can you please sign your real name to your posts.. here is a link explaining it http://www.nafex.net/viewtopic.php?t=160
    ~Chris L.

"Do just once, what others say you can't do and you will never pay attention to their limitations again... "

Default RTHA

Mr. M. Rts. are a real fun bird to fly. As far as taking care of a Rt. it is much like your HH. Feel free to ask any question you may have. I have flown a Rt. most of my time in falconry.
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Thread Information