Quote Originally Posted by Saluqi View Post
Thanks. She's far from perfect, reflection of me and my shortfalls. I also climbed for my tiercel and despite his idiosnycrasies he's the coolest bird, piss and vinegar - balls to the wall - his name is Lou also. I should take some pics of him at our next outing.

No, Abilene is not in the forecast, I'll try and make it out to Jimmy's for a weekend of hunting sometime in January though, I'll let you know and maybe we could meet up.

Frieda won't go for slips that are way out there, or where the jack is not flushing. Her first jack was a sitter though, she bushwhacked it behind a bush. She is taking longer slips now though, depending on her mood (weight) she'll go for anything that flushes within a 50 yard radius, and she'll chase for a very long way. She gets really PO'd if she hits the jack and it gets away, she'll just keep going until either she gets it or it just leaves her in the dust, I guess she's got tenacity - gotta love it!
Thanks for the info Paul. Yeah, if it is at all possible, I will ride up to meet ya......in person.