I Have taken him the past 2 days...
Yesterday ( 750 G), our day was cut short when a juvi red tail swooped out of no where and killed Jacks baggie quail. [smilie=BangHead.gif]. he was like a fricking ninja.. All I saw was a flash of wings and him pumping away with jacks quail. The Juvi RT flew so close to my truck I could have touched him with my hands.

With that and Jack just not being himself, I ended it early and did some jump downs and lure work with him. I am so happy he was not on the quail, that Juvi may have tried for him...

Today ( 760 G) was much better. He took a another quail from the truck. This time he flew when I put him right outside the window and he bound to the quail. ( instead of going to ground first then going after the quail like he did the first time out. )

I let him break in and have some of the quail and he transfered to the lure.

He is coming along slowly but it is progress. I am happy with the way he is turning out so far. He is still has a great attitude and shows zero agression towards me, Jen, or the dogs. He tried to carry when I first started bagging him but he is as solid as a rock now and doesn't do a thing when my hands are in there helping him dispatch the baggie or when I change him over to a leash.

I have to work on his weight a little more, he is responding to the quail but I still don't think I have found his key weight yet.

May start to see if he will go after some launched pigeons.. we will see [smilie=dontknow.gif]