Quote Originally Posted by KidK
Chris,

Thanks for finally posting an update on this little guy. BTW, what is his weight? Has he penned yet?

Best not to make plans of only single kills quite yet.. These tercil goshawks can get so good that you might not even be able to get him a workout on a single kill.

That is the beauty of a good accipiter!

Great pictures dude!
Kory, No problem I am just slack these day with my posts.. to frigin busy [smilie=BangHead.gif] .. Thanks for compliments on the pics. Most of the credit goes to the camera.. It is pretty nice and it doesn't hesitate to fire off for sure. I just start letting her rip..

Well He has hard penned for sure and is still doing great. When he is fat he is 840 grams. Today I had him down to 758 before he finally left for the baggy with out hesitation. In the morning he was 760 and didn't think twice about the quail.. he wasnt even interested. He just wanted to watch other birds, but those 2 grams and not eating that morning finally got his mind into it. I am wanting to drop him about 5 more and see what happens. I still am slowly working him into this.

Thanks again