Thread: Newcomer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Newcomer

Hello everyone,
    My name is Matt, and I am from Central Kentucky. I am here as a perspective apprentice who is gathering information for study and reference. I will observe and listen a lot; but don't confuse my lack of posting with a lack of interest. I try to find as many answers as possible by myself before bothering anyone with questions I'm sure they've heard a thousand times before.

That being said, I hope to get to know everyone and build a good relationship with the organization and all of its members. I would also like to take this opportunity to beg and plead to anyone in my area to contact me so that I may have a few reference points close to home. Hopefully that will also help me to gain a sponsor.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Matt:
    Thank you thank you for taking the time to read a lot of the post to get answer to some of your question than many have answered before several times. One of the thing we like is to have people sign there post. This can be done automatically by using the User CP in the upper left hand corner. I think there are over 1,000 people on this site now so I am sure there are some from KY. Have fun and let up know of your progress.
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Default Signature

Point taken. It takes me a minute to figure everything out. Yeah, I hope to find someone close to the I-75 corridor on here. Seems to be a lot of Westerners on her so far. Thanks for the clue-in, Ev.
    Matt

Thread Information