Yeah! I'm glad that you can picture where i am living right now... i'm near Washington and Centinella around. i studied a little at SMC long time ago...Yes, i did see those people throwing away trashes to the Concreat Canals which is located just below the S.Sloson ave. it is connected to balboa natural Wet lands & Marina Del Rey directry to the Ocean....which is a very diapointing fact. i myself thinking may be i should move out of here...since, i can't get good mews locations for the Falcon near future.One time i got to clean & took water samples from those canals because of biology class at SMC that i took long ago. Well, I did public urination there long after that but you know!lololo ... i did it on a soils so , i 'm sure it's filtered by the many layers of soils....[smilie=eusa_doh.gif]
well, back to the falconry. so, start from tommorow. i'll get books and prepare for the apprentice level test. hope after the test I can find the sponser around that area.... [smilie=dontknow.gif] I wish one day you can show me your Monster Eagle "Zolter" soring over a blue sky!! [smilie=eusa_pray.gif] Nice to talk to you Jim! You are one honarable Falconer in a Golden state of California!! [smilie=icon_pray.gif] [smilie=icon_pray.gif]