Thread: Harris Hawk found

Default Harris Hawk found

On Behalf Of Kate Marden

A captive bred Harris has been found in Suisun City, Ca. Any one missing a bird. Let me know the band number and I will let you know if this is your bird. Please forward this to any other groups you may be a member of, thanks.

I have copied and pasted the above from another site. Please do not contacted me. I know possibly less than you about this situation. Unfortunately Kate left no contact information. I'm guessing the owner might know who she is or how to find contact info. Good luck to falconer and bird. Bill
    Bill,

What other site? I'd like to send Kate a message at least.
    Donna in Nebraska, USA
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Donna: I sent you two PM's. Hope this means you know who lost the bird and it is going to be reunited with the owner.
    Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Himiko View Post
    Donna: I sent you two PM's. Hope this means you know who lost the bird and it is going to be reunited with the owner.

Bill, thanks for the messages. I will email the yahoo group and get some info on the hawk.

Best,
    Donna in Nebraska, USA
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Thread Information