Quote Originally Posted by robhawkyyz View Post
Hey Chris , glad you got it fixxed. it seems like it is, i hope you will look into it next time before you thrash others computer protection when they were the ones that picked it up. we want this site to be safe also and will give you the info when we can...
Rob,

not only did the crap anti virus I was trashing pick up the wrong files it labeled them as a virus. The software you beleive in, created a little panic that did not need to happen. It was the free anti virus that actually lead me to the right path so I could figure out what was wrong.

None of it was anything to worry about. It was a bad link to a swf. That is all. Not only did these programs create a false sense if insecurity it also lead some to beleive NAFEX was responsible for their infected computers. I do not take that lightly and I will not allow anything to trash what I work so hard to keep secure and safe.

The greatest service this thread did was show that Norton and Macfee are both junk. Your continued posts on this subject help drive that point home.

Thank you to those who posted about it. I really do appreciate it. Please PM about issues such as these. It really can create a buzz that does not need to be.