Stef and I headed out to NM to get the new house arranged and get my new breeding chambers/mews built. The new house is great and we are really looking forward to making more like home once we get out there. I would like to thank Paul, Greg, John and Stef for all of the help with the new chambers. I could not have done it with out you all.

Paul, I would like to thank you and Lori for opening your home once again to Stef and I. The food is always amazing and your family is awesome. You will being seeing a lot more of us once we move out there. You have had fair warning, I don't want to hear how hard you had to clean this time

Nate,
Dude always a good time my friend! Thank you for the great owl flying. We truly loved it. Please tell Nan hello from the both of us.

Tanner, it was great to meet you. Stef loved the Alien beer. Thanks man!! Next time I will save you some Ketchup. Reebok was beautiful.

While we were there, we did some hawking. I took my hen Harris, Migs. She did great considering it was her first week free flying since last year. It started off rocky but towards the end of the trip she was doing what she knows best, putting game in my vest. Most of the time I flew her in a cast with my buddy Greg's harris. They are a great team and enjoy flying together. It is such a treat when a cast hunts together.

Here are some random pictures from the trip. I hope you enjoy them.