Thread: Spam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Spam

Oh great now I'm getting spam on a falconry forum.... Below is a private message I just got from lili123.
    Who falls for this stuff???

lilian.morgann@yahoo.fr
    Dear Respectfully,
    I am Miss Lilian Morgan, and I inherited this sum from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire, and I would like to partner with you on investments, I do have US $6.5Million Dollars, which my late father deposited in the bank here for onword transfer to overseas for investment. If you would be interested to assist me with this venture, please do get back to me as soon as possible for more details (lilian.morgann@yahoo.fr)
    Best regards,
    Lilian,
    -Ryan

just watched an episode of "Intervention" where a guy was addicted to Morphine i think it was. Anyway, he had been convinced that these were real and had been milked of some $600,000 !!!
    Bill
    I have been known to approach the east...

I saw that too Bill. Was sad. Those companies are racking up some cash with those schemes from Nigeria.
    ~Stacey
    North Shenandoah Valley,Virginia

Not at all surprising to see the 419'ers on here, they get everywhere. Dating sites seem to be particularly badly hit lately.(lonely vulnerable singles) I've had two customers who've been heavily targeted by much more cunning scams lately.

On the plus side, should you have the time to spare, there is a world of entertainment to be had from scambaiting. (see http://www.thescambaiter.com/)
    If not please feel free to forward any approaches you receive and I will pass them on to a "semi-professional" scambait'er who has the contacts and experience to follow up and waste an increduble amount of the mugu's time.
    ~Evan
    You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss! You take the foods outa my cheldrens mouf wif your hacking. I tell FBI.

BANNED!

Thank you for the heads up.

Mario
    NAFEX Moderator
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanVZ View Post
    Oh great now I'm getting spam on a falconry forum.... Below is a private message I just got from lili123.
    Who falls for this stuff???

lilian.morgann@yahoo.fr
    Dear Respectfully,
    I am Miss Lilian Morgan, and I inherited this sum from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire, and I would like to partner with you on investments, I do have US $6.5Million Dollars, which my late father deposited in the bank here for onword transfer to overseas for investment. If you would be interested to assist me with this venture, please do get back to me as soon as possible for more details (lilian.morgann@yahoo.fr)
    Best regards,
    Lilian,
    Anytime you guys get stuff like this forward to any of the mods or me. We can take care of these guys very fast. Zero tolerance for spam on NAFEX.
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

I've gotten so many of these through my work email that I could a bazillionaire by now if this stuff was legit.
    Steve

Texas

Thread Information